Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2022

The Last Quarter and Random Thoughts

I don't know what it is about the cool weather, but I absolutely love it. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons...the smells, the colors, the clothes, the weather...everything! But I don't like freezing cold temps unless there's snow. I LOVE the feel of Fall though. 

Don't get me wrong, I love summer. I love there we're out of school, and we can have many adventures. And this summer, we did just that...We were literally out of town every other week this summer. We went to Disney for a week, spent a week in Athens while Joey had camp, spent a week at the beach and exploring Charleston, and then we spent a long weekend at the beach in Carrabelle. 

But now it's Fall and I'm here for it. I love the last quarter of the year. As the weather changes, we're headed into my favorite time of year...the holidays. I honestly have a love-hate relationship with holidays. I don't necessarily love all of the expectations that come with each holiday, but I love spending time with Manda and the kiddos and enjoying traditions for each holiday.  

Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter, Christmas, New Years...What's your favorite? Is it just one? What do you look forward to each year? What are traditions you and your family share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment